A writing service that intends to do right by its customers has to be very careful about the writers they select. Here is what some unsavoury companies do:
- Employ poor students from developing countries who are not native English-speakers. These writers take existing pieces of writing from databases and try to re-write them for company customers. The result is horrible writing, with bad word usage, poor sentence structure, and a product that cannot possibly be turned in.
- Re-sells the same piece of writing over and over again, hoping that an unsuspecting student won’t find out.
- Relies on one-time customers who never return because what they received was so terrible.
- Offers a cheap price that entices students to place an order.
- Throws orders out to bid to all of their writers. It doesn’t matter to them whether a writer is qualified for the task or not.
Show writers who: