- The name of this company is UK Writings. Here on out, it may be referred to as website, company, us, our, we. Any of the referred to names also includes our employees, our writers, our support staff, our affiliates and any other person or entity who contracts with or works for us.
- The term “customer” refers to anyone who provides payment in exchange for a product or service from our company. In this document, the terms “you, yours, client, student, person, individual, or visitor” may also be used to refer to customers.
- The term “order” is defined as any product or service for which a customer provides payment to UK Writings. It may also be referred to as a deliverable, product, or service.
- The term “balance” refers to any money on account that a customer has accumulated that may be used toward a future purchase. Please see the Money Back Guarantee Policy on this site for details.
- The term “discount” refers to any reduction of purchase price provided to a customer by the company. Discount coupons and/or codes for which a customer is eligible may be used on orders for which they apply.
Deliverables are Supplied to Customers for Their Personal Use Only
UK Writings produces original research and writing and other services to customers who place and pay for those products and services. Customer agrees that any product received from UK Writings is for his/her personal use only. Customer further agrees that s/he shall not sell, distribute, share, or lease any product received from UK Writings. If a customer violates this term, the Company shall not be held liable for any personal or legal consequences.
UK Writings operates in compliance with the local, regional and national laws where we have our corporate headquarters. It is the responsibility of the customer to know and understand the laws within his/her legal jurisdiction regarding use of the Internet for retail purchases.
Company Products and Services - Indemnification
UK Writings supplies original custom writing products to its customers as well as other services related to writing. In doing so, the company employs professional, qualified writers and appropriate support staff.
The customer agrees that s/he will use all company products and services for personal use only and that UK Writings neither encourages nor condones professional or academic dishonesty. If there are any personal or legal consequences that occur as a result of mis-use of company products or services, UK Writings is not responsible.
Customer further agrees to indemnify and hold harmless UK Writings in the event of any legal or personal consequences that result from incorrect use of company products or services.
UK Writings Policies
- Disclaimer: This outlines customer rights and responsibilities relative to the use of the Company website and the purchase of products and/or services.
- Money-Back Guarantee: This policy outlines the Company refund policies.
- Revisions: This outlines the conditions under which both free and fee-based revisions are made to products delivered to a customer
- Privacy: This policy outlines how the Company protects and secures the personal and financial information of customers and the type of information collected and for what purposes.
The Ordering and Delivery Process
The process for ordering and receiving products or services from the Company occur as follows:
- Customers place orders using the order form that is published on the website. Customer is responsible for supplying all pertinent details. A price shall be calculated during the order completion.
- Customer shall make payment through the shopping cart process and may use any of the approved methods published on the website. Customer agrees that no work shall begin on an order until payment is received and verified.
- Customer will receive a confirmation email. It is the customer’s responsibility to review the details of the order to ensure they are correct.
- The Company shall assign the most suitable writer for a product, based upon customer details and degree and qualifications of the writer.
- If the customer requires specific resource materials, it is the customer’s responsibility to name them and to provide these to his/her writer. If the customer does not have the resource materials, then there may be a fee for the writer to secure them. Customer understands that work will not begin until such fee is paid. In the absence of specific resource material requirements, the writer shall use the most relevant and current materials
- Customer will have an account portal on the company website. It is the responsibility of the customer to check this account often during the production process. The writer may have questions and will communicate via this portal. The company is not responsible if production is delayed due to customer failure to access his/her portal and communicate directly with his/her writer.
- Technical difficulties may occur in rare instances, such as power outages or server issues. The company is not responsible for delays caused by technical issues that are beyond its control.
- Products are delivered via the customer portal. It is the customer’s responsibility to open the product file and review the product before giving approval. Customers may request revisions during this review period and up to 7 days following taking final delivery.
Third-Party Links on the Company Website
There are links to other organizations and companies on the Company website. When a customer accesses any of these links and thus leaves our website, our company policies are no longer in effect. It is the responsibility of the customer to review the policies of these third-party sites. The Company shall not be liable for any consequences that occur as a result of a customer accessing a third party from out site.