As a customer of UK Writings, you will be ensured academic writing that is original and written uniquely just for you, according to your order.
Placing Your Order
When you are ready to place an order for a product or service, the process is direct and relatively easy. Access the order form on our site. You will see a number of forms that you must fill in. Some of them involve selecting from a drop down menu. Others will require you to type in information. Here is the information we will ask of you:
- Full name, email address and a contact telephone number. We ask this of you because we will need to send you emails, and we may need to contact you in case of an emergency. We protect the privacy of your information, and it is never shared with anyone.
- The other information you must provide includes all of the detail of the piece of writing you want. As we said, much of it will be selections from drop down menus – the genre of writing, the number of pages, the number of resources, your academic level of study, and the deadline by which it must be delivered to you.
- There will be fields that ask you for detail about your writing need. We ask that you give as much information as possible based upon your tutor’s or professor’s requirements.
- If you have specific resources that must be used, we ask that you upload them. If you do not have them but do have the bibliographical information, include it so that they may be found.
- Your price will be calculated as you provide the details, so you will have it at the end of the form, before you click “submit.”
We will not be able to assign a writer until you have made payment for your order. Once you submit the order information, you will be asked to select your payment method. We accept all major debit and credit cards, as well as PayPal.
Payments are processed by a third party processor with an SSL certification. It is the same processor that many large retailers use, and your financial information is totally secure. We have never had a breach of security in this or any other area.
Once you have made payment, you will receive an order confirmation via email. We ask that you check it immediately to make sure that you have not check a wrong box or made an incorrect selection from a drop down menu. If there is any mistake at all, contact us immediately (phone, chat, or return email). We are already working on locating your writer, and we don’t want to assign the wrong writer to your project.
Your Account Page
You will be assigned an account on our site. We will ask you to set up a password. This account will stay with you for as long as you are a customer of UK Writings. The purpose of the account is as follows:
- You can upload sources to your writer
- You will receive questions and messages from your writer
- You will be able to check the progress on your order
- You will receive drafts for approval
- You may contact customer support via this account or via any of the other methods we have
- You will receive the final draft for approval. If you do not like anything about it, you will request revisions through this account page
Once Your Order is Approved
As soon as you click the “approve” button, your finished piece will be converted into a Word or PDF document for you to download to your own device. You will then have seven days to again request any revisions.
Throughout the entire process, we want you to stay in touch with your writer and with us. Transparency and communication are vital for we to serve our customers well.